Our appraisal services include the following:
• On-site visit to the client location.
• Thorough documentation and photography of personal property.
• Extensive research with valuation conclusions appropriate for the report’s purpose – commonly including, but not limited to, Fair Market Value or Insurance / Comparable Replacement Value.
• Appraisal Review
Production of clearly-written, well-documented itemized appraisal reports including:
◦ Individual detailed description and value for each item
◦ Digital photographs keyed to each item in the appraisal report
◦ Total value for the collection
◦ Bibliography and list of references used so that valuation
◦ Limiting conditions statement.
◦ Certification statement, signed, dated and stamped.
• All of the above components neatly bound into a single appraisal document. Production of any number of these illustrated documents can be arranged and conclusions can later be verified if necessary. Appraisals are conducted on an hourly-charge basis, covering both on-site time for documentation and photography and off-site time for research and report preparation. Call for our competitive rates and additional information on your specific appraisal project.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT TAMRA'S ISA PROFILE
Appraisals and Estate Sales